On Episode 48, we are joined again by John “Cigar Surgeon” McTavish of Developing Palates to discuss one of the most innovative bands over the past 35 years, the Beastie Boys. We will take a look at the career of the Beastie Boys and discuss the impact they had had on music. Plus, we will go over some of our favorite Beastie Boys tunes.
In addition, we will pay homage to the late Charlie Watts of The Rolling Stones who passed away a week earlier.
For this show, Dave smokes the Nat Sherman Epoca 2019 Limited Edition and John smokes the Punch ManTua.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Lorde’s Stoned at the Nail Salon: Watching Time Roll On
- Sturgill Simpson’s covers John Prine’s Paradise: Showing Respect to a Master
- Sturgill Simpson’s Old Dood (Part II): Ok Computer’s Bluegrass Cousin
- Developing Palates: Team Cigar Review: Protocol Pool Party Year 2
- Rolling Stones Drummer Charlie Watts Dead at 80
- Prime Time Jukebox Episode 7: Album Archaeology #1 – Rolling Stones Let It Bleed
Prime Time Jukebox – the podcast that pairs music with cigars. You can catch us on Google Play Music, iTunes, Podbean, YouTube, and Odysee.
0 comments on “Prime Time Jukebox Episode 48: The Beastie Boys Show”