1991 was one of the biggest years in contemporary music. It’s a year that saw upheaval and change as we never have seen before. On this show, Dave and Coop will share the some of their favorite albums from that year – along with their favorite songs.
On the cigar end of things, we will discuss Matt Booth’s sale of Room101 Cigars to Scandinavian Tobacco Group.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Music to Celebrate Pride Month
- Pusha T’s I Pray For You: A Clipse Reunion and Pusha’s Mortality
- Kate Bush’s Running Up That Hill: A New Era of Music Consumption
- STG Acquires Room101 Cigars & Accessories and Brings Matt Booth on as Creative Director
- Developing Palates Team Cigar Review: Espinosa Knuckle Sandwich Habano Corona Gorda R
- Lil Nas X: Montero