On Episode 83 of Prime Time Jukebox, we continue our recap of the Rolling Stone’s recent refresh of their Top 500 songs of all time. This segment will cover songs 100 to 51 and Dave and Coop will go through some of their favorites that made the list, and assess how fairly these favorites were ranked.
Plus we cover a wide array of both music and cigar news, including the passing of Aaron Carter, Takeoff, and Jerry Lee Lewis. We’ll also touch on some sports. This show was being recorded during the MLS Cup Final between LAFC and the Philadelphia Union. Of course, there is the Developing Palates Review of the Week too.
For this show, Dave smokes the Asylum 13 Candela and Coop smokes the The Angel’s Anvil 2019 edition.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Rolling Stone Top 500
- Takeoff Fatally Shot
- Aaron Carter, singer, dead at 34
- Rock Pioneer Jerry Lee Lewis Dead at 87
- Ozgener Family Cigars Shifts Production of Bosphorus to Tabacalera La Alianza
- Crowned Heads Announces Azul y Oro
- Luciano Cigars Launches U.S. Distribution and Enters Strategic Partnership with ATL Cigar Co.
- Developing Palates – Team Cigar Review: RoMa Craft Baka Hunter Gatherer
- Rihanna: Anti
- Bryan Adams: So Happy It Hurts