On Episode 90 of Prime Time Jukebox, we complete our recap of Rolling Stone Magazine’s recent refresh of their Top 500 songs of all time. This is a project we started back in October 2021. This segment will cover songs 50 to 1 and Dave and Coop will go through some of their favorites that made the list, and assess how fairly these favorites were ranked.
Plus we cover a wide array of both music and cigar news, including the passing of Trugoy the Dove. We will weigh in on the banter of the Super Bowl Halftime Show. Of course, we will discuss the Developing Palates Review of the Week too.
For this show, Dave smokes the Luciano Cigars’ Maria Lucia. Coop is unable to smoke due to a remote location.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Prime Time Jukebox Dedications Show 2023 Requests Being Taken
- Rolling Stone Top 500
- The New Oldies: #1 Album of the Year 2022: Tears For Fears – The Tipping Point
- The New Oldies: #2 Album of the Year 2022: Diana Ross – Thank You
- The New Oldies: #3 Album of the Year 2022: Red Hot Chili Peppers – Return of the Dream Canteen
- The New Oldies: #4 Album of the Year 2022: Bryan Adams – So Happy It Hurts
- The New Oldies: #5 Album of the Year 2022: Robert Plant/Alison Krauss – Raise the Roof
- The New Oldies: #6 Album of the Year 2022: Shaggy- Com Fly Wid Mi
- De La Soul’s The Magic Number: A Re-Release Tribute to Trugoy the Dove
- Rihanna: A Halftime Queen Serving, Loewe, Alaïa and the Vibe We All Needed
- Justina Miles’ Performance of Rihanna is Why I Love Music
- Marvin Gaye: What’s Going On
Prime Time Jukebox – the podcast that pairs music with cigars. You can catch us on Google Play Music, iTunes, Podbean, YouTube, Odysee, and Rumble.
0 comments on “Prime Time Jukebox Episode 90: Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs Part 10: 50 to 1”