On Episode 49, we’re talking Jazz and we’ve got Matt Tye from How Bout That Cigar as our special guest. Matt’s an aficionado not only about cigars, but about Jazz and he’ll help guide Dave and Coop as they explore the Post World War II Jazz era.
There is a lot that happened the past couple of weeks. There are new releases by Kanye West, Lorde, and Diana Ross. Plus after four decades ABBA is returning – well sort of. Finally we’ll pay homage to the late Scratch Perry.
For this show, Matt smokes the Surrogates Crystal Baller by L’Atelier Imports, Dave smokes the 601 Black Toro by Espinosa Cigars, and Coop smokes the Aging Room Quattro Maduro Concerto.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- How Bout That Cigar
- Lorde’s Ep Te Ao Mārama: Celebrating First Nations’ Language in Music
- Kanye West and Jay Electronica’s Jesus Lord: Suffering and the Sublime
- Diana Ross’ Thank You: The Queen is Back – Long Live the Queen
- ABBA Announces First Studio Album and Concert in 40 Years
- Developing Palates: Team Cigar Review: E.P. Carrillo Short Run Retro 2021 Short Play
- Dolly Parton: Coat of Many Colors