On Episode 54 of Prime Time Jukebox, we continue our recap of the Rolling Stone’s recent refresh of their Top 500 songs of all time. This segment will cover songs 450 to 401 and Dave and Coop will go through some of their favorites that made the list, and assess how fairly these favorites were ranked.
For this show, Dave and Coop smoke the Villiger TAA Exclusive 2021 cigar.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Rolling Stone: The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Briggs and Troy Cassar – Daley’s Shadows: The Scars of Genocide
- Malignant Soundtrack: Joseph Bishara Composes Some Classic Horror
- In Memoriam: Gabriel Alvarez
- Prime Time Special Edition 3: Gabriel Alvarez
- Davidoff Year of the Tiger Announced
- Tobacco Tax Hike Removed from Build Back Better Act
- Tatuaje Karloff Returns as a TAA Exclusive Offering
- Developing Palates:Team Cigar Review: Supreme Tobacco Bohekio Robusto
- Acclaimed Music (Consensus of Music Critics Lists)
- Fiona Apple: Tidal
- Pet Shop Boys: PopArt: The Hits
Prime Time Jukebox – the podcast that pairs music with cigars. You can catch us on Google Play Music, iTunes, Podbean, YouTube, and Odysee.
0 comments on “Prime Time Jukebox 54: Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs Part 2 – 450 to 401”