Tonight we reach a milestone with our 50th episode of Prime Time Jukebox. We’ll celebrate the occasion by going back 50 years ago and looking at one of the most iconic years in music – 1971.
On this show, Dave and Coop will share the some of their favorite albums from that year – along with their favorite songs. They will also look back at the historical events that occurred that year.
For this show, Dave smokes the Espinosa Psychedelic Turtle II and Coop smokes an original release Cigar Review: Rocky Patel Fifty.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Phoebe Bridgers’ Cover of Nothing Else Matters: Haunting Metal
- Developing Palates Team Cigar Review: Camacho Factory Unleashed
- 1971: The Biggest Year in Music History – In 10 Records
- Rolling Stone: The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Rolling Stone: The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
Prime Time Jukebox – the podcast that pairs music with cigars. You can catch us on Google Play Music, iTunes, Podbean, YouTube, and Odysee.
0 comments on “Prime Time Jukebox Episode 50: The Year in Music 1971 – 50 Years Later”