On Episode 52 of Prime Time Jukebox, we begin a recap of the Rolling Stone’s recent refresh of their Top 500 songs of all time. This segment will cover songs 500 to 451 and Dave and Coop will go through some of their favorites that made the list, and assess how fairly these favorites were ranked.
Plus, we will take a look at the upcoming Tears For Fears album.
For this show, Dave smokes the Blackbird Cuco and Coop smokes the Casa Magna Liga F.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Rolling Stone: The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Tears For Fears to Release First New Studio Album in 17 Years
- Taylor Swift’s Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version): Youthful Energy Gives Way to Wisdom
- Radiohead’s If You Say the Word: One Man’s “Too Nice” is Another Man’s Treasure
- Jefferson Airplane: Surrealistic Pillow
- Tears For Fears: Everybody Loves a Happy Ending
Prime Time Jukebox – the podcast that pairs music with cigars. You can catch us on Google Play Music, iTunes, Podbean, YouTube, and Odysee.
0 comments on “Prime Time Jukebox Episode 52 Audio: Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs Part 1: 500 to 451”