On Episode 77 of Prime Time Jukebox, we continue our recap of the Rolling Stone’s recent refresh of their Top 500 songs of all time. This segment will cover songs 150 to 101 and Dave and Coop will go through some of their favorites that made the list, and assess how fairly these favorites were ranked.
Plus we cover a wide array of both music and cigar news.
For this show, Dave smokes the 2012 by Oscar Corojo Churchill and Coop smokes the Tatuaje Karloff.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Rolling Stone Top 500
- Danger Mouse and Black Thought’s Strangers: An All You Can Eat Hip Hop Buffet
- I Need This: Beyoncé Collabs that Need to Happen
- Liana Fuente to Depart Arturo Fuente Cigar Company
- Auction for Two La Flor Dominicana Golden Bull NFTs Nets Total of 163k
- Team Cigar Review: Aganorsa Leaf Supreme Leaf Robusto 54
- Bruce Springsteen: Born to Run
Prime Time Jukebox – the podcast that pairs music with cigars. You can catch us on Google Play Music, iTunes, Podbean, YouTube, Odysee, and Rumble.
0 comments on “Prime Time Jukebox Episode 77: Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs Part 8: 150 to 101”