Dave and Coop bring an interesting exercise to Episode 79 of Prime Time Jukebox. The concept involves each host picking ten tracks that the other host should absolutely hear. These could be personal favorites and/or songs that might click with the other’s musical taste. Each will present the ten songs to the other, and on a subsequent show we will see how each host enjoyed those tracks.
Plus we cover a wide array of both music and cigar news.
For this show, Dave smokes the My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto and Coop was not able to smoke.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- I Need This: 6 Records I Need to Happen to Make 2022 the Biggest Year in Music History
- Tegan and Sara’s Yellow: Indie Folk Queens Spin Electro Pop Magic
- Mariah Carey says we should finally hear her secret 1995 grunge album : NPR
- Crowned Heads and Ace Prime Distribution Arrangement to End
- Ace Prime to Rebrand as Luciano Cigars
- Crowned Heads and Luciano Cigars Split Moves to Cease and Desist Letter Phase
- Team Cigar Review: Davidoff Limited Edition 2022 Gran Toro
- The Sugarcubes: Life’s Too Good