We are getting ready for the 2021 Battle of the Bands competition. Battle of the Bands is a bracket-style March Madness tournament where Dave and Coop each pick 16 artists, seed them, place them into brackets and you decide who should move on. We will go through each round on Twitter, until there is a winner from the Dave bracket and a winner from the Coop bracket. Then, Dave and Coop’s bracket winners will square off for who is the overall winner.
This year we are adding a new twist. Dave and Coop will hold a “draft” where they will select the 16 artists that will go into the bracket. Tonight’s show will see that draft take place!
Click Watch on You Tube below due to age restrictions.
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Prime Time Jukebox Dedications Show 2021 Requests Being Taken
- Taylor Swift to Release Re-Recorded Version of “Fearless” Featuring Six New Tracks
- Mary Wilson, co-Founder of Supremes Passes Away
- 2021 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees Announced
- 2020 Battle of the Band Results Dave (Side 1)
- 2020 Battle of the Band Results Dave (Side 2)
- 2020 Battle of the Band Results Coop (Side 1)
- 2020 Battle of the Band Results Coop (Side 2)
- 2020 Battle of the Band Results Elite 8
- 2021 Prime Time Jukebox Battle of the Bands Picks
- Taylor Swift’s Love Story (Taylor’s Version): Ownership is Power
- Pop Culture Happy Hour Podcast
- A to Z of Phil Collins Podcast