On Prime Time Jukebox Episode 45, we bring to you a show on covers.
On the old Cigar Jukebox, there were a couple of Covers shows that were done, but now we bring it to Prime Time Jukebox for the first time. Dave and Coop will talk about what makes a good cover, and they will bring to the table some of their favorite cover songs.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below.
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Smoke Night LIVE – 2021 PCA Trade Show Recap
- Developing Palates PCA 2021 Recap Show
- HBTC Live Episode 118 – How Bout That Trade Show
- Live from the Cigar Media Compound: The 2021 PCA Post Game Show
- Prime Time Episode 195: Impromptu PCA Post Game Discussion
- Elton John Tim McGraw Tiny Dancer (Live)
- Sufjan Stevens and Angelo de Augustine’s Reach Out: Folk Spirituality
- Baker Boy’s and G Flip’s My Mind: Brining Australia Together