On Episode 63 of Prime Time Jukebox, we continue our recap of the Rolling Stone’s recent refresh of their Top 500 songs of all time. This segment will cover songs 300 to 251 and Dave and Coop will go through some of their favorites that made the list, and assess how fairly these favorites were ranked.
We also will break down the Neil Young-Spotify controversy and the impacts it will have on the music industry.
For this show, Dave and Coop smoke the Quesada Oktoberfest 10th Anniversary.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Dedication Show Info
- Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs of All Time List (2021)
- Dolly Parton’s Cake Mix and Secrets to a Spicy Marriage
- Spotify Removes Neil Young’s Catalog from its Streaming Service
- Joni Mitchell and Nils Lofgren Pull Music from Spotify
- Coop’s Top 10 2021 Album Countdown: The New Oldies
- Developing Palates Team Cigar Review: Illusione TAA 2021 Exclusive
- OOPS! I Missed 2021 – #50 – 46: The Biebs, A Breakfast in Japan and A Voicemail
- OOPS! I Missed 2021 – #45 – 41: Indigenous Aussie Women in Hip Hop, Iceland and Some Heart
- OOPS! I Missed 2021 – #40 – 36: More Bad Apples, A Lumberjack and Spiritual Hip Hop
- OOPS! I Missed 2021 – #35 – 31: A Smith, More Singer / Songwriters and The Destruction of Music
- OOPS! I Missed 2021 – #30 – 26: Michelle Pfeiffer, Hard to Pronounce Band Names and an Amazing Road Trip
- OOPS! I Missed 2021 – #25 – 21: A Return to Hip Hop, Great Featured Artists and A Twist on Death Metal
- OOPS! I Missed 2021 – #20 – 16: Argentinian Hip Hop, A Country Evolution and What’s in a Name?
- OOPS! I Missed 2021 – #15 – 11: A Gunn From the West, More Doja Cat and Is This Music?
- Radiohead – OK Computer
Prime Time Jukebox – the podcast that pairs music with cigars. You can catch us on Google Play Music, iTunes, Podbean, YouTube, and Odysee.
0 comments on “Prime Time Jukebox Episode 63: Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs Part 5: 300 to 251”