On Episode 69 of Prime Time Jukebox, we continue our recap of the Rolling Stone’s recent refresh of their Top 500 songs of all time. This segment will cover songs 250 to 201 and Dave and Coop will go through some of their favorites that made the list, and assess how fairly these favorites were ranked.
We also will break down the 2022 Grammy Award predictions we made.
For this show, Dave smokes the Stillwell Star Bayou No. 32 and Coop smokes the Drew Estate FSG 20 Acre Farm Toro.
Note: Due to age restrictions, you may need to click on “Watch on YouTube” below:
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs of All Time List (2021)
- Prime Time Jukebox 90s Madness Tournament Begins
- 90s Madness: Beastie Boys Deliver Crushing Upset to Public Enemy while Green Day Beats Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 90s Madness: Billy Joel Wins Wild Battle with Meat Loaf; Guns N Roses Defeats The Tragically Hip
- 90s Madness: Top Seeds Nirvana and Radiohead Advance to Elite 8
- Legendary Philadelphia Musician Bobby Rydell Dies at 79
- Lyle Lovett’s 12th of June: The Godfather of Alt-Country Still Got It.
- Soccer Mommy’s Shotgun: Headphone Candy
- Koffee’s x10: The Power of Hope
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Says Dolly Parton Will Stay on 2022 Ballot
- 2022 GRAMMYs Awards Show: Complete Nominations List
- Prime Time Jukebox Episode 58: 2022 Grammy Awards Preview
- Joni Mitchell – River (Official Music Video)
- Heart: Little Queen
Prime Time Jukebox – the podcast that pairs music with cigars. You can catch us on Google Play Music, iTunes, Podbean, YouTube, and Odysee.
0 comments on “Prime Time Jukebox Episode 69: Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs Part 6: 250 to 201”