The ladies are back for Prime Time Jukebox Episode 33.
In honor of Women’s History Month, Dave and Coop will explore some of the female artists from both a foundational and contemporary standpoint. We’ll go through some of our favorite female artists and discuss some of our favorite tunes by them.
For the cigars during the broadcast, Dave smokes the RoMa Craft Tobac CroMagnon Fomorian while Coop smokes the Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Desert Rose Lonsdale.
We will also update everyone on the happenings in the 2021 Battle of the Bands!
We’ll also pay tribute to late Bunny Wailer.
Click Watch on You Tube below due to age restrictions.
You can catch the audio replay here.
As always you can follow along with our Spotify Playlists:
- Prime Time Jukebox Dedications Show 2021 Requests Being Taken
- Women’s History Month During March
- Prime Time Jukebox Episode 14: Women in Music
- My 10 Most Historically Influential Records for Women’s History Month
- 2021 Battle of the Bands: Nirvana, U2 Advance to Round 2
- 2021 Battle of the Bands: The Beastie Boys, Miles Davis Advance to Round 2
- 2021 Battle of the Bands: Stevie Wonder upsets Beyoncé; Prince rallies to beat Phil Collins
- McCartney III Imagined Coming in April
- Reggae Pioneer Bunny Wailer Dead at 73
- Micallef Cigars Honors Strong Women on International Women’s Day with Migdalia Special Edition Release
- St. Vincent’s Pay Your Way in Pain: Prince with a Dash of Feminism
- The Dolly Mixtures’ How Come You’re Such a hit With the Boys, Jane: A Hidden Treasure Brought to Life
- Encyclopedia Womanica
- Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls
0 comments on “Prime Time Jukebox Episode 33: Women in Music II – Women’s History Month Edition”